Fashion related (and totally non-fashion related) things that have made my world go round over the last seven days…
- British Summer Time. I couldn’t resist beginning this RTW post with a weather/seasonal point. The clocks have changed, the sun is still shining, and the weather this weekend has sparked a flurry of bare legs, sunglasses and picnics in all available green spaces. I love it!
- #BFW. On Friday I went to Cribbs Causeway on a biannual pilgrimage to see the Bristol Fashion Week show. This year this was a special blogger event, and the runway was dominated with candy colours, tribal prints and wicked production values. Once I’ve finished editing the 150 odd photos I took, I’ll put up a few posts. In the meantime, check out coverage from Annie by Amy and Stephanie Dreams.
- A weekend of good company. One of my very dear friends came up to see me yesterday for a weekend of girly catching up, cake eating and all that jazz. She lives in Bournemouth with her hubby and two young boys, so although we text all the time, we don’t often get to see each other. It was lovely to sit in Queen Square and dine on a picnic of crisps and sandwiches, eat cake at Boston Tea Party and do a spot of shopping in between.
- M Shed’s Vintage Weekend. En route to Temple Meads to pick up said friend, I did manage to squeeze in a quick visit to the vintage fair at M Shed yesterday. I found some gorgeous frocks but decided to restrain myself. I had my eye on a stunning rose print 50s prom dress, but at nearly £200 it was a little out of my price range. Did you go? Did you buy anything fabulous?
- Reading in the park. We should have been doing more DIY today, and I should have been writing about BFW, but instead we decided to go to St Werburghs, eat ice cream and sit in the park with our books. Weekend bliss.
What has been rocking your world this week? Let me know by commenting below….